This was one of my favourite podcast episodes. Jose is a brilliant communicator and one of the most authentic public speakers I’ve had the pleasure of meeting. I absolutely loved the analogies and stories that he shared to illustrate his points.
If you want to better communicate with your team, to become more confident with your accent or to see a master communicator in action, definitely listen to this episode. You’ll even see what flavour of public speaking is best suited for you! Enjoy!
In this episode, we spoke about:
- Why your accent is your asset?
- How to stop being a vanilla public speaker
- How to have a bigger impact with your speeches
- How speaking creates such an impact through the ripple effect
- How to overcome freezing on stage